Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

GAYLORD's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"lose weight you have fat thighs. you need to be more taut and muscular like a man if…"

GAYLORD replied Aug 4 to Beat Your Kids til they are Black and Blue

71 Aug 7
Reply by The Bastard Child No One Wanted

"Hugh Jass has a huge ass but a tiny asshole. He has no knowledge of sodomy"

GAYLORD replied Aug 4 to WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SODOMISE VERY VIGOROUSLY TILL THEIR COLONS BLEED (your top five )

11 Aug 4
Reply by GAYLORD

"shit licking whore"

GAYLORD replied Dec 31, 2011 to I HATE TWATTER

6 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Dylan Clifford

"baby whore"

GAYLORD replied Dec 31, 2011 to WHAAAAAAAAH ! WHAAAAAAAH ! CAN SOMEONE COME CHANGE MY SHITTY DIAPER ?

22 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by HairyApist

"i once slapped my penis on a lovely spanish lassy and she pulled out her spanish gui…"

GAYLORD replied Dec 30, 2011 to DO IRISH BOYS COCKS LOOK LIKE A LITTLE VAGINA OR JUST THE ONES FROM KERRY

7 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Mary Honk

"what is wrong with defiling "spastics" vagina's...they enjoy it and i enjoy it?"

GAYLORD replied Dec 30, 2011 to DONAL HAS A LITTLE CLITTY COCK AND PLAYS THE BANJO IN A GAY IRISH HARPSICORD QUARTET

5 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Hugh Jass

"mary honks father killed him self after seeing how sexually inept his daughter was g…"

GAYLORD replied Dec 30, 2011 to Mary honk is a polish transgendered call girl/boy who pays who's signature move is the chocolate Sunday where she shits on a bible

3 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by GAYLORD

"mary honk is not polish you self copulating dunce"

GAYLORD replied Dec 30, 2011 to Mary honk is a polish transgendered call girl/boy who pays who's signature move is the chocolate Sunday where she shits on a bible

3 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by GAYLORD

"that above statement holds many ill spellings and grammatical errors as for licking…"

GAYLORD replied Dec 30, 2011 to harrsion ford is a dyslexic imbecile who can not even spell his own name

2 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by GAYLORD

"homos, homos what is homos. surely it is humus the  organic matter that has reached…"

GAYLORD replied Dec 30, 2011 to Homosexuals are gay

7 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by GAYLORD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Gary Glitter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service