Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

Ms. Crack a Nut With Her Butt ®'s Discussions (150)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Oooooh Ah Eh"

Ms. Crack a Nut With Her Butt ® replied Dec 21, 2014 to TIS the SEASON to be RAPING ....OPEN UP YOUR MOOOUTH AND SAY Aaaaah !!!

26 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Ms. Crack a Nut With Her Butt ®

"Ah"

Ms. Crack a Nut With Her Butt ® replied Dec 21, 2014 to TIS the SEASON to be RAPING ....OPEN UP YOUR MOOOUTH AND SAY Aaaaah !!!

26 Dec 21, 2014

"Oh ?"

26 Dec 21, 2014

"MAKE AH JIZZ SALAD SANDWICH"

Ms. Crack a Nut With Her Butt ® replied Dec 21, 2014 to I DON'T LIKE RAPE.... BUT I CAN AND WILL RAPE YOU IN THE ASS , WHILE YOUR MOTHER WATCH AND SCREAM AND CREAM WITH JOY !!!

75 on Tuesday
Reply by Leader of The USS ARSE

"HAVE SEX WITH MY SOCK"

Ms. Crack a Nut With Her Butt ® replied Dec 21, 2014 to I DON'T LIKE RAPE.... BUT I CAN AND WILL RAPE YOU IN THE ASS , WHILE YOUR MOTHER WATCH AND SCREAM AND CREAM WITH JOY !!!

75 on Tuesday

"I WANT A MAN TO RAPE MY ARM PITS"

75 on Tuesday

"date rape is the best"

75 on Tuesday

"rape my mouth"

75 on Tuesday

"rape"

75 on Tuesday

"big cunt"

Ms. Crack a Nut With Her Butt ® replied Dec 21, 2014 to QUEER BOT S3D®K WANTS TO TAKE OVER THE WWW.TWATTER.COM WORLD WITH HIS SUPER GALACTIC ROBOTIC PENIS , please surrender your anus to me at will , or I will be force to sodomize you unmercifuly ... Ple

44 Dec 21, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Created by Gary Glitter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service