Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

Hugh Jass's Discussions (1,804)

Discussions Replied To (1541) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd love to sodomise you given the chance ..I bet your pert arse would feel so tig…"

Hugh Jass replied 9 hours ago to WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SODOMISE VERY VIGOROUSLY TILL THEIR COLONS BLEED (your top five )

10 9 hours ago
Reply by Benny The Bengal

"Ooh I remember doing this when I was a boy"

Hugh Jass replied on Saturday to I often put my nans knitting needles down my jap's eye...

37 on Saturday
Reply by Hugh Jass

"Nipple rape is the new kissing"

Hugh Jass replied on Wednesday to NIPPLES

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Hugh Jass

"When I was on holiday in Greece each day we saw the owner walk by us with a bucket a…"

Hugh Jass replied May 30 to BEASTIALITY GOOD OR BAD

18 Jul 18
Reply by Perverted Pope

"We tried to tell you how good it was and you now know we don't lie on twatter ..Mary…"

Hugh Jass replied Apr 6 to My First Anal Experience Last Night, And It Wasn't With A Guy!

20 Jul 21
Reply by Brooklyn BlaQ

"I also heard carol has a great love of shitting into top hats wearing a basque and M…"

Hugh Jass replied Mar 24 to CAROL HAS A MASSIVE VAGINA ITS THE SIZE OF CHINA SHE DRIVES A MORRIS MINOR

22 Jul 16
Reply by All American Nigga

"I heard that 777 plane that's missing could be lost inside her quim or anus as she w…"

Hugh Jass replied Mar 24 to CAROL HAS A MASSIVE VAGINA ITS THE SIZE OF CHINA SHE DRIVES A MORRIS MINOR

22 Jul 16
Reply by All American Nigga

"My wife morag loves a 15" fatty right up her shitter which means she needs to stray…"

Hugh Jass replied Feb 11 to BIG&Fat or LONG&Skinny?Whats your favorite 4 buggery?

6 Feb 15
Reply by ivor biggun

"Massive arse candles for me and morag tomorrow night ..after she's done a massive sh…"

Hugh Jass replied Dec 23, 2013 to Happy fuckin' Christmas, you bunch of twats!

35 Jan 26
Reply by ivor biggun

"I will tell Mary and Sadie and I'm sure you can stick your cock right up both of the…"

Hugh Jass replied Dec 18, 2013 to anal

3 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Mary Honk

RSS

© 2014   Created by Gary Glitter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service