Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

Hugh Jass's Discussions (1,820)

Discussions Replied To (1555) Replies Latest Activity

"Danny you Down syndrome cunt we don't always agree on things apart from sodomy and t…"

Hugh Jass replied Feb 15 to Rap is for people that cant sing

6 Feb 15
Reply by Hugh Jass

"I love to sodomise dykes ..vigorously ..and usually I never need a knife ..just a la…"

Hugh Jass replied Dec 29, 2015 to IF SHE'S DYKE ON A BIKE , TELL HER TO TAKE A HIKE !

14 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by Saint Lucifer

"I remember when we first got married her using a zippo lighter on my balls as she fe…"

Hugh Jass replied Dec 25, 2015 to Who likes balls?

6 Jan 1
Reply by Shit Funnel Whore

"My wife loves chewing on my large chewy testicles ..she chews my sack like chewing g…"

Hugh Jass replied Dec 25, 2015 to Who likes balls?

6 Jan 1
Reply by Shit Funnel Whore

"Merry cuntmas cunts"

Hugh Jass replied Dec 23, 2015 to finest quality RAPING TROUSERS FOR THE RAPIST WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS..2 knife pockets,rope hooks,balaclava pocket €29-99

33 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Rubber Duck with a TRUCK

"Merry cuntmas cunts"

Hugh Jass replied Dec 23, 2015 to finest quality RAPING TROUSERS FOR THE RAPIST WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS..2 knife pockets,rope hooks,balaclava pocket €29-99

33 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Rubber Duck with a TRUCK

"Dan I reckon you'd shit in anyone's mouth you filthy little cunt ..I heard you can g…"

Hugh Jass replied Nov 1, 2015 to selling my panties

18 Jan 11
Reply by DJYeahWTF

"Yeah how much and how soiled ..hopefully no big skid marks all down the back .., ski…"

Hugh Jass replied Nov 1, 2015 to selling my panties

18 Jan 11
Reply by DJYeahWTF

"I like to use heavily soiled panties as stock for a nourishing soup ..preferably pen…"

Hugh Jass replied Oct 7, 2015 to selling my panties

3 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by Disco Dancing Down Syndrome Dan

"Ramadama ding do g"

Hugh Jass replied Jun 28, 2015 to BE A MAN RAPE SOMEONE TODAY...WE LADIES LOVE BEING RAPED ITS VERY RELAXING

21 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Vladimir Von Schnorten

RSS

© 2016   Created by Gary Glitter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service