Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

Hugh Jass's Discussions (1,800)

Discussions Replied To (1537) Replies Latest Activity

"We tried to tell you how good it was and you now know we don't lie on twatter ..Mary…"

Hugh Jass replied Apr 6 to My First Anal Experience Last Night, And It Wasn't With A Guy!

5 Apr 6
Reply by Ching Chong Long Dong

"I also heard carol has a great love of shitting into top hats wearing a basque and M…"

Hugh Jass replied Mar 24 to CAROL HAS A MASSIVE VAGINA ITS THE SIZE OF CHINA SHE DRIVES A MORRIS MINOR

18 Mar 24
Reply by Hugh Jass

"I heard that 777 plane that's missing could be lost inside her quim or anus as she w…"

Hugh Jass replied Mar 24 to CAROL HAS A MASSIVE VAGINA ITS THE SIZE OF CHINA SHE DRIVES A MORRIS MINOR

18 Mar 24
Reply by Hugh Jass

"My wife morag loves a 15" fatty right up her shitter which means she needs to stray…"

Hugh Jass replied Feb 11 to BIG&Fat or LONG&Skinny?Whats your favorite 4 buggery?

6 Feb 15
Reply by ivor biggun

"Massive arse candles for me and morag tomorrow night ..after she's done a massive sh…"

Hugh Jass replied Dec 23, 2013 to Happy fuckin' Christmas, you bunch of twats!

35 Jan 26
Reply by ivor biggun

"I will tell Mary and Sadie and I'm sure you can stick your cock right up both of the…"

Hugh Jass replied Dec 18, 2013 to anal

3 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Mary Honk

"I'll raise you a massive arse dildo"

Hugh Jass replied Dec 18, 2013 to anal

3 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Mary Honk

"Merry clitoris and a piss flappy new year to all twats ya bunch of latent homosexual…"

Hugh Jass replied Dec 11, 2013 to Happy fuckin' Christmas, you bunch of twats!

35 Jan 26
Reply by ivor biggun

"Right up your colon ya big bastard of fuck"

Hugh Jass replied Dec 11, 2013 to A Ginger Diva? Don't cry for me, Argentina!

7 Jan 9
Reply by Mary Honk

"If it wasn't for sodomy my wife would be able to sit comfortably which is never goin…"

Hugh Jass replied Dec 8, 2013 to IS SHE JUSTIFIED IN HER CRYING OR SHOULD SHE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE IT?

7 Jan 2
Reply by Tony Allcockncunt

RSS

© 2014   Created by Gary Glitter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service