Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

Hugh Jass's Discussions (1,825)

Discussions Replied To (1560) Replies Latest Activity

"My wife Moria used to suck her own tits through a Hoover attachment whilst I pummell…"

Hugh Jass replied Nov 11 to Self fucking

6 Nov 12
Reply by Bleached salad

"Has anyone ever tied up a midget and stuck a butternut squash right up their wee ars…"

6 Nov 12
Reply by Bleached salad

"Once or twice but the result was far from satisfactory but I did manage to shit in m…"

6 Nov 12
Reply by Bleached salad

"You are a fucking whore ..you reek of piss and your tits are all saggy ..I wouldn't…"

Hugh Jass replied Oct 13 to

just now

"He's a right dirty cunt .."

Hugh Jass replied Oct 3 to breaking news..VLADIMIR PUTIN IN NEWBORN BABY ANAL SEX PAEDOPHILE SCANDAL YET AGAIN

34 Oct 5
Reply by vishal

"Danny you Down syndrome cunt we don't always agree on things apart from sodomy and t…"

Hugh Jass replied Feb 15 to Rap is for people that cant sing

13 Sep 9
Reply by myy

"I love to sodomise dykes ..vigorously ..and usually I never need a knife ..just a la…"

Hugh Jass replied Dec 29, 2015 to IF SHE'S DYKE ON A BIKE , TELL HER TO TAKE A HIKE !

14 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by Saint Lucifer

"I remember when we first got married her using a zippo lighter on my balls as she fe…"

Hugh Jass replied Dec 25, 2015 to Who likes balls?

7 Jun 5
Reply by Doomsday

"My wife loves chewing on my large chewy testicles ..she chews my sack like chewing g…"

Hugh Jass replied Dec 25, 2015 to Who likes balls?

7 Jun 5
Reply by Doomsday

"Merry cuntmas cunts"

Hugh Jass replied Dec 23, 2015 to finest quality RAPING TROUSERS FOR THE RAPIST WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS..2 knife pockets,rope hooks,balaclava pocket €29-99

33 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Rubber Duck with a TRUCK

RSS

© 2016   Created by Gary Glitter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service