Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

Hugh Jass's Discussions (1,824)

Discussions Replied To (1559) Replies Latest Activity

"Ramadama ding do g"

Hugh Jass replied on Monday to BE A MAN RAPE SOMEONE TODAY...WE LADIES LOVE BEING RAPED ITS VERY RELAXING

20 on Tuesday
Reply by Mary Honk

"I've just got a new delivery of these fantastic raping trousers and each comes with…"

Hugh Jass replied on Monday to finest quality RAPING TROUSERS FOR THE RAPIST WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS..2 knife pockets,rope hooks,balaclava pocket €29-99

1 on Monday
Reply by Hugh Jass

"I heard he once put his cock in a heifers mouth while the heifer on the edge of a cl…"

Hugh Jass replied May 6 to VLADIMIR PUTIN FUCKS NEWBORN BABIES RIGHT UP THE SHITTER RIGHT FUCKING UP BALLS THE LOT

73 Jun 9
Reply by K. Niles

"Raspberry farts and large copious arse canyons ...my first anal experience was with…"

Hugh Jass replied Feb 12 to My First Anal Experience Last Night, And It Wasn't With A Guy!

35 Feb 27
Reply by Ching Chong Long Dong

"Necrophilia is fantastic and a great hobby for all the family"

Hugh Jass replied Jan 18 to Necrophilia - Protips

8 Feb 4
Reply by Vladimir Von Schnorten

"My uncle dick had a massive fanny and my auntie fanny has a massive dick"

Hugh Jass replied Jan 18 to CAROL HAS A MASSIVE VAGINA ITS THE SIZE OF CHINA SHE DRIVES A MORRIS MINOR

31 Jan 18

"Midget transsexuals on roller blades ..."

Hugh Jass replied Jan 18 to CAROL HAS A MASSIVE VAGINA ITS THE SIZE OF CHINA SHE DRIVES A MORRIS MINOR

31 Jan 18

"Carol is back and she is vacuous"

Hugh Jass replied Jan 10 to CAROL HAS A MASSIVE VAGINA ITS THE SIZE OF CHINA SHE DRIVES A MORRIS MINOR

31 Jan 18

"Help rape me rape me ..she cried out as the one legged tramp vigorously sodomised th…"

Hugh Jass replied Oct 31, 2014 to I DON'T LIKE RAPE.... BUT I CAN AND WILL RAPE YOU IN THE ASS , WHILE YOUR MOTHER WATCH AND SCREAM AND CREAM WITH JOY !!!

90 Mar 19
Reply by Saint Lucifer

"Rape is hilarious"

Hugh Jass replied Oct 24, 2014 to I DON'T LIKE RAPE.... BUT I CAN AND WILL RAPE YOU IN THE ASS , WHILE YOUR MOTHER WATCH AND SCREAM AND CREAM WITH JOY !!!

90 Mar 19
Reply by Saint Lucifer

RSS

© 2015   Created by Gary Glitter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service