Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

The Black Bastard's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"I personally would only fuck white girls in the ass and maybe a couple of nice looki…"

The Black Bastard replied Oct 8, 2013 to WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SODOMISE VERY VIGOROUSLY TILL THEIR COLONS BLEED (your top five )

4 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Tony Allcockncunt

"I do believe what those young ladies need is an unfeasibly large black cock in their…"

The Black Bastard replied Jul 1, 2013 to

just now

"being a rubber lipped groid i find this stuff very amusing and now i will go out rap…"

The Black Bastard replied Jun 2, 2013 to I WANT YUM YUM PLEASE LET ME CHEW YOUR BIG BOUNCY BALLS AND BITE THEM REALLY HARD TILL THEY BURST IN TWO

43 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by HairyApist

"By the looks of it mary is right,that pope fella is going to pull the parapalegic cu…"

The Black Bastard replied May 22, 2013 to The Pope is one mean motherfucker! Proof here.

8 May 22, 2013
Reply by Junkfulloftingles

"They all reek of piss and love to stick apricots up each others arses sometimes rais…"

The Black Bastard replied May 8, 2013 to The Twitter Follow Cunts Are Too Weak To Defend Themselves.

2 May 8, 2013
Reply by Hugh Jass

"These faggot twitter negroids who pretend to have massive black cocks really have ha…"

The Black Bastard replied May 7, 2013 to Is It Time To Line The Twitter Follow Fags Up And Slap Them With A Tube Sock Filled With Their Mother's Shit?

7 May 7, 2013
Reply by Dirty Farter

"Would i be a good batman dinna dinna dinna diina batman plop"

The Black Bastard replied May 7, 2013 to ALABAMA SLEDGEHAMMER APPRECIATION SOCIETY

8 May 9, 2013
Reply by Hugh Jass

"Phil ,if you do ever find a negro with an iq of 39 please see if they are a blacked…"

The Black Bastard replied May 2, 2013 to Important Information

4 May 2, 2013
Reply by Mary Honk

"They all look like run of the mill typical black bastards if you ask me ..if i was t…"

The Black Bastard replied May 2, 2013 to Important Information

4 May 2, 2013
Reply by Mary Honk

"I adore reeking balls ...i love to chew big hairy balls after my dinner"

The Black Bastard replied Apr 27, 2013 to Smelly balls. Is it a prblem?

2 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by The Black Bastard

RSS

© 2014   Created by Gary Glitter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service