Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

Daddymoan's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"That's right, I'm fucking back you crazy shitbox I I am back to stay so shake those…"

Daddymoan replied May 11, 2011 to CAN RAMMING A 18" RIBBED DILDO RIGHT UP THE POPES FENIAN SHITTER SAVE THE RAINFORESTS

31 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Mary Honk

"Sometimes you've just got to dump your shit where you arse tells you to, not where y…"

Daddymoan replied Apr 27, 2011 to Sex with roadkill

13 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Dead Babies

"fair enough, each to his own!!!"

Daddymoan replied Apr 26, 2011 to Sex with roadkill

13 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Dead Babies

"Hey Mr Cunty cunt bollocks, nice to see you being fucking funny again, I was beginni…"

Daddymoan replied Apr 26, 2011 to Sex with roadkill

13 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Dead Babies

"YOU NEED LOOK AT YOURSELF YOU SICK CUNT TO FIND OUT WHO IS A PEDO, WHY YOU HAVE NOT…"

Daddymoan replied Apr 25, 2011 to I often put my nans knitting needles down my jap's eye...

39 Sep 9
Reply by Mary Honk

"Fucking the shit out of road kill is an art, it is best to get in a position where y…"

Daddymoan replied Apr 25, 2011 to Sex with roadkill

13 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Dead Babies

"Childish????, sick????? calling yourself Mr Cunty, (from the mister men?) and sticki…"

Daddymoan replied Apr 25, 2011 to I often put my nans knitting needles down my jap's eye...

39 Sep 9
Reply by Mary Honk

"CHEERS HUGH, I MUST HAVE HAD ONE OF THEM FUCKING WRINKLY BASTARD MOMENTS, I'LL JUST…"

39 Sep 9
Reply by Mary Honk

"THE ONLY THING I CAN BE SURE OF IS THAT YOU ARE A CUNTY AND YOU MUST COME FROM ANOTH…"

Daddymoan replied Apr 25, 2011 to Which planet in the solar system is the biggest cunt of them all?

2 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Count Twatula

"MR CUNTY, I AM A LITTLE DISTURBED BY THIS ACTIVITY, NOT BECAUSE YOU SHOVE THINGS DOW…"

39 Sep 9
Reply by Mary Honk

RSS

© 2014   Created by Gary Glitter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service