Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

Mary Honk's Discussions (1,263)

Discussions Replied To (988) Replies Latest Activity

"I was violently raped both vaginally and anally on my way home from school when I wa…"

Mary Honk replied yesterday to LEGALISE RAPE NOW ...

1 yesterday
Reply by Mary Honk

"I heard Vladimir likes to ejaculate in prams and stick pacifiers up his arse then Fe…"

Mary Honk replied yesterday to VLADIMIR PUTIN FUCKS NEWBORN BABIES RIGHT UP THE SHITTER RIGHT FUCKING UP BALLS THE LOT

67 yesterday
Reply by Mary Honk

"I'd love to finger your arse while you do that Mr Cunty"

Mary Honk replied yesterday to I often put my nans knitting needles down my jap's eye...

42 yesterday
Reply by Mary Honk

"Sounds delightful"

Mary Honk replied Apr 5 to I often put my nans knitting needles down my jap's eye...

42 yesterday
Reply by Mary Honk

"Everyone knows that ..he loves it ..the shoehorn kid"

Mary Honk replied Apr 5 to VLADIMIR PUTIN FUCKS NEWBORN BABIES RIGHT UP THE SHITTER RIGHT FUCKING UP BALLS THE LOT

67 yesterday
Reply by Mary Honk

"Legalise sodomy and rape ..we all enjoy both sometimes simultaneously so why not giv…"

Mary Honk replied Apr 2 to CHANGE MY SHITTY DIAPER AND LET ME PISS IN YOUR FACE

30 Apr 4
Reply by Ben Dover

"And he can't fly for shit ..an all round fanny"

Mary Honk replied Mar 11 to harrsion ford is a dyslexic imbecile who can not even spell his own name

7 Mar 11
Reply by Mary Honk

"I have went out with guys who have masturbated to me having a shit in the street ..I…"

Mary Honk replied Feb 21 to My First Anal Experience Last Night, And It Wasn't With A Guy!

35 Feb 27
Reply by Ching Chong Long Dong

"The biggest you can afford ..they will thank you for it"

Mary Honk replied Feb 8 to WHAT KIND OF ARSE OR MINGE DILDO WOULD MAKE THE BEST PRESENT FOR YOUR MUM,DAD,SISTER,DOG OR CAT

8 Feb 8
Reply by Mary Honk

"Merry fucking Christmas hugh you cunt ..I hope morag sticks a fucking haggis right u…"

Mary Honk replied Dec 23, 2014 to MERRY CLITORIS AND A FLAPPY NEW YEAR ...YA BUNCH OF FUCKING TWATS

16 Feb 9
Reply by Star Sphincter Banner

RSS

© 2015   Created by Gary Glitter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service