Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

Mary Honk's Discussions (1,250)

Discussions Replied To (977) Replies Latest Activity

"Another great cure is to sodomise them wearing a sandpaper condom and then withdraw…"

Mary Honk replied on Thursday to Beat Your Kids til they are Black and Blue

27 9 hours ago
Reply by Dicky Bonez

"My auntie always said if the kids are being bad a great cure is to beat them about t…"

Mary Honk replied on Thursday to Beat Your Kids til they are Black and Blue

27 9 hours ago
Reply by Dicky Bonez

"Tis nothing but a toothpick ...I need some redwood in my ass"

Mary Honk replied Jun 29 to CAROL HAS A MASSIVE VAGINA ITS THE SIZE OF CHINA SHE DRIVES A MORRIS MINOR

22 Jul 16
Reply by All American Nigga

"Great we have opened your mind to rape dan you disco dancing mongol ..I swear my bro…"

Mary Honk replied Jun 16 to TIPS TO STOP RAPE

5 Jun 17
Reply by Let Me Lick Her Fanny

"Bestiality is fantastic ..I've been fucking horses since I was seven both anally ora…"

Mary Honk replied Jun 16 to BEASTIALITY GOOD OR BAD

18 Jul 18
Reply by Perverted Pope

"After reading that honest touching comment from Sadie I feel I have to join in here…"

Mary Honk replied Jun 16 to TIPS TO STOP RAPE

5 Jun 17
Reply by Let Me Lick Her Fanny

"I THINK RAPING TROUSERS LOOK SMART ON ANY RAPIST ....RAPE ME ANALLY PLEASE I LOVE BE…"

Mary Honk replied Jun 4 to genuine RAPING TROUSERS FOR SALE...great for solo or gangrape €29-95

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Super Nanny

"Always thought you were more of a mini kilt sorta guy Hugh ...are the raping trouser…"

Mary Honk replied Jun 4 to genuine RAPING TROUSERS FOR SALE...great for solo or gangrape €29-95

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Super Nanny

"I find mackerel are better when rammed up ones arsehole then you can feel them flap…"

Mary Honk replied May 31 to BEASTIALITY GOOD OR BAD

18 Jul 18
Reply by Perverted Pope

"I have to admit my first anal experience was with a Great Dane then I moved onto hor…"

Mary Honk replied Apr 23 to My First Anal Experience Last Night, And It Wasn't With A Guy!

20 Jul 21
Reply by Brooklyn BlaQ

RSS

© 2014   Created by Gary Glitter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service