Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

SHITBOX SADIE LOVES SODOMY's Discussions (820)

Discussions Replied To (543) Replies Latest Activity

"Little fuck faced cunts ..why not just set the fuckers alight and laugh at the basta…"

SHITBOX SADIE LOVES SODOMY replied Sep 15 to Beat Your Kids til they are Black and Blue

73 Sep 15
Reply by SHITBOX SADIE LOVES SODOMY

"Stab the living fuck out of the cunts .."

SHITBOX SADIE LOVES SODOMY replied Sep 15 to Beat Your Kids til they are Black and Blue

73 Sep 15

"Who in their right mind would even contemplate stopping rape ...you need psychiatric…"

SHITBOX SADIE LOVES SODOMY replied Jun 16 to TIPS TO STOP RAPE

5 Jun 17
Reply by Let Me Lick Her Fanny

"I can lick and chew my own flaps of piss ...like a fucking nutter ...I can even piss…"

SHITBOX SADIE LOVES SODOMY replied Feb 3 to IF I'M ABLE TO SUCK MY OWN COCK, CERTAINLY YOU CAN SUCK MY COCK.

15 Jun 7
Reply by Nafeece Abdul Raheem

"Can't get the pics up but I will try on my mac this ipad fucks with my nipple ends"

SHITBOX SADIE LOVES SODOMY replied Dec 1, 2013 to WHAT KIND OF ARSE OR MINGE DILDO WOULD MAKE THE BEST PRESENT FOR YOUR MUM,DAD,SISTER,DOG OR CAT

4 Sep 22
Reply by That Ole Scottish Man

"These are three of my family dildos and as you can see my nephew Henry is ramming tw…"

SHITBOX SADIE LOVES SODOMY replied Dec 1, 2013 to WHAT KIND OF ARSE OR MINGE DILDO WOULD MAKE THE BEST PRESENT FOR YOUR MUM,DAD,SISTER,DOG OR CAT

4 Sep 22
Reply by That Ole Scottish Man

"I remember during the war getting raped by my school teacher round the back of my pr…"

SHITBOX SADIE LOVES SODOMY replied Oct 9, 2013 to SHARE YOUR FONDEST CHILDHOOD MEMORY

6 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Mary Honk

"Suprise suprise putin fucks babies in the shitter"

SHITBOX SADIE LOVES SODOMY replied Jul 1, 2013 to VLADIMIR PUTIN FUCKS NEWBORN BABIES RIGHT UP THE SHITTER RIGHT FUCKING UP BALLS THE LOT

65 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by R. Sole

"Carol was on tv last night when a warning against approaching her clitoris without s…"

SHITBOX SADIE LOVES SODOMY replied Jul 1, 2013 to headlines...CAROL GETS ARRESTED AFTER HER UNFEASIBLY HUMUNGOUS VAGINA KILLS 200,000 IN CHINESE GAY PRIDE MARCH

14 Jul 1, 2013

"I heard its grown a lot since then ..happy days"

SHITBOX SADIE LOVES SODOMY replied Jun 14, 2013 to CAROL HAS A MASSIVE VAGINA ITS THE SIZE OF CHINA SHE DRIVES A MORRIS MINOR

15 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Hugh Jass

RSS

© 2014   Created by Gary Glitter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service