Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

Harrsion Ford's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"harpo marxs licks marys flabby cunt lips "

Harrsion Ford replied Apr 22, 2013 to DONAL HAS A LITTLE CLITTY COCK AND PLAYS THE BANJO IN A GAY IRISH HARPSICORD QUARTET

5 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Hugh Jass

"Mary honk is a spastic bus driver from north decoda. She smell like the inside of ca…"

Harrsion Ford replied Dec 30, 2011 to DONAL HAS A LITTLE CLITTY COCK AND PLAYS THE BANJO IN A GAY IRISH HARPSICORD QUARTET

5 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Hugh Jass

"In divisios small little penis of a mind he thinks mel Gibson will fondle his cock a…"

Harrsion Ford replied Dec 30, 2011 to divisio is a scottish nancy boy who enjoyed liking the anal fluid and sweat from mel gibson body behind a port a johnny on the set of the "passion of the christ" in 2003 after a long evening filming

1 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Harrsion Ford

"Mary plays the part of a polish whore in her fathers sexual fantasy"

Harrsion Ford replied Dec 30, 2011 to Mary honk is a polish transgendered call girl/boy who pays who's signature move is the chocolate Sunday where she shits on a bible

3 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Donal o'Donoghue

"I can spell everything unlike donal o Donaghue who is a raving badger molester and w…"

Harrsion Ford replied Dec 30, 2011 to harrsion ford is a dyslexic imbecile who can not even spell his own name

2 Dec 30, 2011

"It is a well know fact than all the members of the medieval city state of romaina fe…"

Harrsion Ford replied Dec 30, 2011 to Homosexuals are gay

7 Dec 30, 2011

"How dare u offend the royal house of Windsor in this disgusting manor. You sir are a…"

Harrsion Ford replied Dec 30, 2011 to

just now

"I'll tell you little upstart you can talk with your micro penis i'm from Kerry and m…"

Harrsion Ford replied Mar 16, 2011 to DO IRISH BOYS COCKS LOOK LIKE A LITTLE VAGINA OR JUST THE ONES FROM KERRY

7 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Mary Honk

RSS

© 2014   Created by Gary Glitter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service