Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

breaking news..VLADIMIR PUTIN IN NEWBORN BABY ANAL SEX PAEDOPHILE SCANDAL YET AGAIN

HE HAS BEEN DOING THIS TRADITIONAL RUSSIAN PAEDOPHILE NEWBORN BABY SHITTER FUCKING ALL HIS LIFE JUST LIKE HIS DAD AND HE LOVES PUMPING THOSE BABIES RIGHT UP THE ARSE HOLE

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HE'S CURRENTLY ASPHYXI-WANKING OVER STALINS TOMB WHILST GIVING LENIN A WARSAW STEAMER

not again no baby seems safe with this subhuman russian terrorist around
phil mcrackin
VLADIMIR WHY DO YOU INSIST ON STICKING YOUR PENIS IN THE ARSES OF NEW BORN BABIES ITS NOT CLEVER AND WE ALL HATE YOU FOR IT YOU PAEDOPHILE RUSSIAN FUCKER

HE really is a dirty paedophile cunt and his love of nappy sniffing and ramming his cock in and out newborn babies arses .i think as president of a fucked up corrupt evil country he should set a better example,do the russian thing shag a dog,cat or mother not babies.i know rissia is a shithole full of subhuman scum but baby arse pumping is out of order

When vladimir putin travels abroad he takes a full nursery full of babies for him and his subhuman entourage to screw daily in the arse even the females like to get the babies to suck on their subhuman deviant clitorises as they dont like to feel left out on this russian national hobby

FANNTY RAMPAGE HAVE AGREED TO GIVE THEIR FIRSTBORN ILL-CONCEIVED JAIL RAPE SPAWN FOR PUTIN'S PLEASURE IN THE NAME OF GLASNOST............PERESTROIKA WILL MOVE TO CHOWSKI ON A FREE TRANSFER....OR TRAFFICING AS IT IS OTHERWISE KNOWN!

AND THIS JUST IN......VADIA ROTOR'S GOTTA NEW MOTOR

That russian paedo is insatiable..carries a shoehorn and a tub of i cant believe its not butter so je can sodomise newborn babies with great ease and maximise pleasure 

The old national russian pastime strikes again

That's probably why Mrs Putin it in a kidski has fucked off to the gulag to join Fanny Rampage for the Russian version of Prisoner Cell Block K and munch on gammon curtains til the oilygarchs come home to roost! 

Yeah old vinegar tits and her putinitina kidski's arse hubby are renowned for partaking in the art of nappy sniffing and i heard. Vinegar tits used to kidnap babies from maternity hospitals two at a time by ramming one up her copious arsehole and another shoving it up her gammons which must of fucked with the babies young head as it had just came out of a set of gammons hours earlier 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Gary Glitter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service