Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

DO PIKEYS GET TRACKER MORTGAGES FOR THEIR WANDERLY WAGONS?

AND PAY THEM WITH CARTLOADS OF INCENTUOUS CHILD BENEFIT?

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i really don't know but the bussnes concept is fantastic let me know when you float this on the staok market and i will buy 20000 shares

Well i don't know about that but i can do you a good deal in tarmac.

I employ the best pykey Tarmacers in the  Buisness.

NO INCOME TAX, COUNCIL TAX, UTILITY BILLS, GOING AROUND SELLING PEGS AND HEATHER, TARMACING DRIVES, AND PRIZE FIGHTING. THOSE PIKEY FUCKERS DONT NEED MORTGAGES, THEY'RE RICH AS FUCK!! NEW CARS, KAPPA TRACKY BOTTOMS, GOLD CHAINS, AND CARAVANS FESTOONED WITH DIAMANTE AND ACRES OF WATERFORD CRYSTAL. OH I WISH I WAS A DIDDYCOY...

COKED UP CREAMERS AND PIKEYS IN NIKEYS LOUNGING AROUND A MURKY GENE POOL AND SUCKING DIESEL

Oscar Foxtwat said:

NO INCOME TAX, COUNCIL TAX, UTILITY BILLS, GOING AROUND SELLING PEGS AND HEATHER, TARMACING DRIVES, AND PRIZE FIGHTING. THOSE PIKEY FUCKERS DONT NEED MORTGAGES, THEY'RE RICH AS FUCK!! NEW CARS, KAPPA TRACKY BOTTOMS, GOLD CHAINS, AND CARAVANS FESTOONED WITH DIAMANTE AND ACRES OF WATERFORD CRYSTAL. OH I WISH I WAS A DIDDYCOY...

HOWYA BOSS

they tarmaced my drive and made a right gypo cunt of it i reckon they should stick to what they do best stealing and screwing their immediate family that and taking it up thy arse

I bought a car from the cunts last week to do a drive by shouting at a funeral and found some of their inbred spawn in the boot playing tin whistles and playing piss and toss!

Those PIKEY Weddings cost a fortune,I'd like to try one of those brides maides out, give the bitch a good seeing too!!!!

When it comes to Pyke tarmacers you need the professionals: Bodgeit & Scarper,they fuck up 200 driveways a year & it cost a fortune, just tell them Kenny sent you.

Their dowries dont come cheap either so normally they just swap fuck buddy sisters and scam more benefits!

I've got a meeting with the Pyke council next week, i'll be passing on all your positive input to them.

Please keep up the good work.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Gary Glitter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service