Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

I often put my nans knitting needles down my jap's eye...

all the way down into my sack. It's like being fucked in the cock. My nan used to egg me on and get me to "double up" with the needles. It hurt like fuck to begin with - but then I moved onto celery. 

Do you think I'd be pushing it with the butt end of a snooker cue? And is it wrong that my wife can get three fingers in me?

Views: 602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SOUNDS LIKE A VERY RELAXING HOBBY
THATS WHERE MY KNITTING NEEDLES GO AND I THOUGHT HE WAS USING THEM AS DRUM STICKS..WELL IT KEEPS HIM OUTTA TROUBLE I SUPPOSE ...THAT MRCUNTY
LOVELY A GREAT HOBBY MUST NIP A BIT
THATS MY BOY
YOU HAVE A GREAT HOBBY THERE ILL TRY IT TODAY AND IF ITS AS RELAXING AS YOU SAY I WILL DO IT EVERY MORNING BEFORE CHURCH AND WILL TRY TO GET THE PRIEST WHO IS MY FRIEND TO JOIN ME...THANKS FOR THE GREAT TIP
I LOVE TO SEE PUT KNITTING NEEDLES UP KATARA WATERBENDER LOVE ZUKOs URETHRA OR HIS COCK INSIDE HER WANTON HAIRY ARSE
MR CUNTY, I AM A LITTLE DISTURBED BY THIS ACTIVITY, NOT BECAUSE YOU SHOVE THINGS DOWN YOU BELL END, BUT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE USING SOME WRINKLY WOMANS NEEDLES AFTER SHE HAS BEEN MAULING THEM OR SHOVING THEM UP HER ASS OR CUNT!!
DADDYMOAN mrcunty hasnt been on since feb11 but we had some belters of twats england/scotland shit a very amusing poster got fed up of indo cunts a shame i liked getting pelters from him

Hugh Jass, I stopped posting because I have spent the last 2 months on a retreat in a cave in Africa. I originally went on a UN famine relief mission to Sudan, but found myself distracted by how much of a gaylord you are.

The crunch came when I saw a bead of sweat drip from the shitter of a dead monkey that I had just killed through anal rape (followed by a jolly good skull-fucking). When I pulled my cock out from it's head, and looked down upon my large cock that was covered in monkey shit, brains, and semen, the bead of sweat mixed in with it all and I saw the ghost of Jim Morrison who told me to go on a vision quest to figure out one of the mysteries of the universe.

So I found a cave on the Umbongo Peninsula, and went into self-imposed exile where I spent my time living on my own spunk and philosophising over how much of a complete and utter cunt-faced, cum-guzzling, knob-scoffing, over-weight, cock-jockey you are. I had been trying to think of a word to encompass this, and then realised that one already exists: "Scottish".

hugh jass said:

DADDYMOAN mrcunty hasnt been on since feb11 but we had some belters of twats england/scotland shit a very amusing poster got fed up of indo cunts a shame i liked getting pelters from him
Stop being so childish you sick buffoon!

Daddymoan said:
MR CUNTY, I AM A LITTLE DISTURBED BY THIS ACTIVITY, NOT BECAUSE YOU SHOVE THINGS DOWN YOU BELL END, BUT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE USING SOME WRINKLY WOMANS NEEDLES AFTER SHE HAS BEEN MAULING THEM OR SHOVING THEM UP HER ASS OR CUNT!!
CHEERS HUGH, I MUST HAVE HAD ONE OF THEM FUCKING WRINKLY BASTARD MOMENTS, I'LL JUST PISS MY PANTS NOW AND TOP OFF THE OLD AGE FUCKING SHIT

hugh jass said:
fuck me its gayvid livingbum ..i picked one of your mellower posts out in a mad moment of nostagia thinking where the fuck is that southern softy mrcunty got to and voila out you pop like a tramps nob in a doorway...fuck me man like lazurus you come back to teach these monosyllabic wankers how to twat...you were right though theraputic but too many cunts being too fucking nice..justin bieber has calmed down but whats next for these indo schoolgirls fuck knows..hows the squirrel pumping season going in england this weather must have allsorts out ...its even hot well mild here i had my mini kilt on today let the breeze blow round ma baws and the missis even trimmed her beaver keep the flies oot the porrage...keep popping back cuntybaws we had some good old twats ....see you jimmy ya english cunt

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Gary Glitter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service