Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

I WANT YUM YUM PLEASE LET ME CHEW YOUR BIG BOUNCY BALLS AND BITE THEM REALLY HARD TILL THEY BURST IN TWO

I WANNA BITE YOUR BALLS TILL THEY BURST AND LICK YOUR SHAFT THEN BITE THE TIP OF YOUR DICK OFF AND STICK IT UP MY ARSE AS I GIVE YOU YUM YUM...NOW THATS REAL LOVE

Views: 328

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I LOVE TO BITE REALLY HARD ON MY DADDYS BIG HAIRY BALLS AND EVEN GNAW AT HIS WRINKLY SACK BITING REALLY HARD TILL HE BLEEDS AND NEEDS STITCHES .I ALSO LIKE TO MELT PLASTIC INTO HIS JAPS EYE AND DOWN HIS SHAFT SINGEING HIS PUBES AND SEVERELY BURNING HIS COCK AND BALLS
I LOVE TO BLOWTORCH MY LOVERS COCK AND BALLS FOR AGES THEN HACK AT HIS SACK WITH A NAIL ON A STICK BEFORE COVERING IT IN SULPHURIC ACID..I LOVE THE SIZZLING AND THE SMELL AND THE DEFORMITY OF IT ALL..YUM YUM YUM
I LOVE TO DROP 5LB WEIGHTS ON EACH OF MY LOVERS TESTICLES FROM 30 FEET THEN THROW DARTS AT THEM BEFORE PIERCING EACH BALL 4 TIMES WITH 6 INCH NAILS AND PUTTING A BIG RUSTY HOOK THROUGH HIS BELLEND AND HANGING HIM FROM MY 6 FLOOR WINDOW AT MIDDAY
I LOVE COCK AND BALL TORTURE BABY COME HACKSAW MY KNACKERS OFF AND MELT PLASTIC INTO MY PISSHOLE TILL IT BLISTERS AND IS RENDERED USELESS THEN GIVE ME YUM YUM MY DARLING
STICK A TARANTULA UP MY ARSE AND A CROCODILE DOWN MY PANTS BABY THEN MARY ITS YUM YUM TIME
whats up with all the yum yum Biz ???
what is yum yum
I want YUM YUM
GIVE ME GOOD YUM YUM
GOT TO HAVE YUM YUM
you want fucking yum yum you got it then its bum bum thats tittyfucktasticsuperelasticspasticusautisticus tastic
TITTY BUM FART TITTY BUM PISH IVE FUCKING FARTED AND I SHIT RIGHT ON YOUR DISH

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Gary Glitter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service