Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

plantain its a wonderfull thing they look like bannas, they feel like bannas but then open it up and BAM! that ain't no banna!

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TRY A PLANTAIN IN THE ASS -ITS VERY REFRESHING AND TASTES WONDERFUL AFTERWARDS TOO...

Obviously it ain't no banna. But is it a banana?

as long as they fill my vagina and arse i dont give a flying fuck what you call them..personally i prefer an aubergine in my vagina and a pumpkin up my copious arsehole but for beginners i suppose a plantain is a good a place to start as any..great for girls in junior school and skinny poofs trying out something bigger than there finger or a pencil...

thats just the risk you take with the crazy old plantain.

Vladimir Von Schnorten said:

Obviously it ain't no banna. But is it a banana?

thanks for the guide line on what is the most pleasureble fuirt....any other tips? i have missed you dearest mary like i miss a good dose of herpes XX

Mary Honk said:

as long as they fill my vagina and arse i dont give a flying fuck what you call them..personally i prefer an aubergine in my vagina and a pumpkin up my copious arsehole but for beginners i suppose a plantain is a good a place to start as any..great for girls in junior school and skinny poofs trying out something bigger than there finger or a pencil...

I prefer those really tiny bananas

I just rub the on my clit because my vagina is too fucking huge to feel anything

I've given birth at least 7 times

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Gary Glitter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service