Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

VLADIMIR PUTIN FUCKS NEWBORN BABIES RIGHT UP THE SHITTER RIGHT FUCKING UP BALLS THE LOT

CUNT SPAM RUSSIAN PAEDOPHILE SCUM SUBHUMAN SHITE

Views: 782

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

VLAD THE BABY BUM IMPALER
i was giving the russian and we know thats where this scam comes from maybe china too a bit of a bashing today me and hugh and i think this is revenge..but as the nazis knew they are subhumans so fuck em

PUTIN IS THE RUSSIAN JIM LAHEY

the dirty bastard gave my 2 month old baby terrible v.d
he says hes a good baby sitter but he pumps them up the shitter and gives them clamydia and v.d as well as herpes of the anus hes worse even than a catholic priest if thats humanly possible
PUTIN DID A SHIT INTO MY 11 MONTH OLD BABY GIRLS VAGINA AND PISSED ALL OVER HER TEDDY BEAR THE FUCKED UP BABY PUMPER
VLADIMIR MOLESTED MY PET MONKEY ALBERT IN ITS TINY BARBURY ASS AND THEN DID A MASSIVE FUCKING SHIT IN MY BABY GIRLS PRAM BEFORE JACKING OFF ALL OVER HER PACIFIER
DIRTY PAEDO RUSSIAN CUNT

MEDVEDEV JUST DOES PRETERM ABUSE

I came.

he pumped a foetus and rimmed a sperm he hasnt even got the decency to wait till theyre born dirty bastard
AS HUGH JASS SAID ..OCH AYE VLADIMIR,GARY GLITTER AND ADMIN ALL FUCK NEWBORN BABIES IN THE SHITTER AND THEN SAY NO TO BESTIALITY FUCKING TWO FACED BUM PUMPERS

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Gary Glitter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service