Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

VLADIMIR PUTIN FUCKS NEWBORN BABIES RIGHT UP THE SHITTER RIGHT FUCKING UP BALLS THE LOT

CUNT SPAM RUSSIAN PAEDOPHILE SCUM SUBHUMAN SHITE

Views: 761

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MY SAUSAGE DOG HAS BEEN EATEN BY A RUSSIAN PAEDOPHILE DONT KNOW IF IT WAS VLAD CAUSE ALL RUSSIANS DO THIS DAILY DIRTY SUBHUMAN SCUM

VLAD THE PINK ARSE IMPALER

YANER CHEN IS A LITTLE YELLOW CUNT EYED CRIMINAL PLEASE REPORT THIS FUCKING SUBHUMAN CHINKY FUCKER AS SPAM AND ASK FOR DELETION OF PROFILE

A FANNY RAMPAGE LED BY BABUSHKA ONURBUNKUBICH HAS BROKEN OUT ON G-WING OF A GULAG WHERE 3 RUSSIAN PARADOX CHURCH CHOIR MEMBERS ARE FORCED TO BECOME A SCISSOR SISTERS TRIBUTE ACT AT PUTINS PLEASURE

MEANWHILE PUTIN RIOT FEATURING RANDY MEDVEDEV AND PHIL COLLINS GEAR UP TO PLAY A ONE OFF SECRET GIG IN A CHECHEN MOSQUE

Quoker said:

A FANNY RAMPAGE LED BY BABUSHKA ONURBUNKUBICH HAS BROKEN OUT ON G-WING OF A GULAG WHERE 3 RUSSIAN PARADOX CHURCH CHOIR MEMBERS ARE FORCED TO BECOME A SCISSOR SISTERS TRIBUTE ACT AT PUTINS PLEASURE

VLAD the lad can cut a turd with a belly full of hot piss!?!

MEDVEDEV IS SO DREAMY I WOULD LET HIM IN MY PINK CANOE AND HE COULD FO SHO SAIL UP THE RIVER AND SWIM IF NECESSARY

THE EROTICA ASSOCIATED WITH NOT ONLY FEELING HIS PENIS THRUST IN ME BUT HIS CHILD THRUST IN ME AS WELL MAKES ME WANT TO USE THE BABY LIKE A DILDO DURING BIRTH

IS IT BAD TO SHOVE YOUR BABY IN AND OUT OF THE BIRTH CANAL FOR YOUR OWN SEXUAL PLEASURES? IN AND OUT IN AND OUT IN AND OUT?

COMRADE EGO WANKOV

he fingers kittens in sandpaper mittens and his farts smell of cabbage and bacon

MIGRATORY SHIT-GOOSE FUCKER

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Gary Glitter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service