Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

share your knowledge about music here , tell me what's ur fav songs? pop,R&B, hip-hop, rap, electronic,reggae, rock, funk, classic, indie, whatever!

what's your fav singer, band, vocal group?

and what is the perfect song to partying?

thanks xxxxx :D

Tags: music

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ohh yeah the beatles, you're right!

TwatStuff said:

don't think of age when it comes to music... Mozart and Beethoven are hundreds of years old but still amazing... like the Beatles.

if new music is good, it will still be good in 30 years, right?

ann wardhani said:

Steely Dan is an old american rock band, right?

nice song but it's too old for me :D what do you think about new song?

TwatStuff said:

Peg - by Steely Dan

ha? gue baru denger itu semua band--" . band indie bukan?

Norman Nasasono said:
dead squad, WBTBWB, MORFEM, the upstairs, bless the fall, papperwar, rockymilk, T.O.C.O.D, thekucruts, city of evil, bullet for my valentine, Jakarta Flame, scream of mom, dan yang terakhir mesin tempur
yoi dead squad , jakarta flame sama mesin tempur \m/

Norman Nasasono said:
dead squad, WBTBWB, MORFEM, the upstairs, bless the fall, papperwar, rockymilk, T.O.C.O.D, thekucruts, city of evil, bullet for my valentine, Jakarta Flame, scream of mom, dan yang terakhir mesin tempur
MCR SLEEP N DISENCHANTED

Songs? For now, I mostly listen to Like A G6 and What's my name.

PARAMORE is my fav band, they're rock! <3

Girls on the dance floor (FEM) and Tonight (Enrique Iglessias) might be two best song for partying :)

Miami 2 Ibiza - by Tini Tempah (ft. Swedish House Mafia)
Sounds pretty hectic.

hugh jass said:
MY WIFE LOVES TO SING MANNA MANNA WHILE I FUCK HER UP THE ARSEHOLE ITS VERY CATCHY,SHE THEN SCREAMS DEPECHE MODE I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH AS AN ENCORE BEFORE I SING ITS ALL OVER NOW WHILE UNLOADING AN ENORMOUS LOAD OF SPERM ALL OVER HER FACE WE THEN HAVE A FAG HUMMING THE HAPPY DAYS THEME TUNE
awwwe

hugh jass said:
I LIKE MY WIFE TO SING MANNA MANNA WHILE I FUCK HER UP THE ARSEHOLE AND SHE LOVES TO SCREAM DEPECHE MODES I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH AS AN ENCORE .I SING ITS ALL OVER NOW AS I SHOOT AN ENORMOUS LOAD ALL OVER HER FUCKING FACE
I like your taste. paramore, FM, rihanna yeaaaah they're rock! thanks Laurensia :D

Laurensia Anj said:

Songs? For now, I mostly listen to Like A G6 and What's my name.

PARAMORE is my fav band, they're rock! <3

Girls on the dance floor (FEM) and Tonight (Enrique Iglessias) might be two best song for partying :)

country by Iwan fals

FUNERALS SONGS IN SUPERMARKET MODE ON DIAZESPAM

"I'm fucking in the rain" or the "jerkee-wankee-yodel"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Gary Glitter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service